Here’s how the Thorntons FundWorks Card Program works:
- Take your FundWorks card to any Thorntons and inform the cashier that you would like to recharge it! You can refill the card in $5 increments up to $500. The FundWorks cards can be used over and over again and recharged at any time. Every time you use your FundWorks card, a 7% rebate on inside sales and 2% rebate for fuel purchases go directly to your nonprofit organization!
- When you recharge your FundWorks card, review your receipt before you leave the store to confirm the ending balance printed in the “Gift Card Information” section.
- After each purchase transaction, the cashier can provide you with a receipt that confirms your remaining balance. When your balance is getting low, you can simply recharge it! Remember, an available balance must be on the card before it can be used for payment.
It’s that easy!! You just need to remember to continue recharging your card when it is depleted (don’t throw them away since they can be reused).
Advantages of the FundWorks Cards:
- You keep the initial card and simply recharge it before paying for your gasoline (can be used at the pump) or other inside purchases.
- You can recharge your card with cash, check, debit card or credit card.
- FundWorks cards are durable and easy to carry – just like a credit card kept in your wallet at all times. Great for budget purposes! Keep an extra one in a glove compartment!
- FundWorks cards are accepted at Thorntons locations in 5 states.
- Great for students that drive.
If you have any questions please call 1-866-473-0017, option #5.