Terms and Conditions (How your rewards work)
In order to begin receiving Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards, pick up your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Card at any Participating Thorntons’ Location and register your Refreshing Rewards card number at www.thorntonsinc.com/rewards or by using the Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards mobile app.
Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards program is only available at Thorntons’ stores and in Tennessee, Lexington Kentucky, Paris Kentucky, and Versailles Kentucky (Participating Thorntons’ Locations).
THREE WAYS TO USE YOUR REFRESHING REWARDS: (hereafter referred to as using your “Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Card”)
- Have a Thorntons’ Team Member scan your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Key Fob or your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Card,
- Have a Thorntons’ Team Member scan the bar code on your Refreshing Rewards mobile app, or
- By entering your phone number on a Thorntons’ Keypad when prompted.
WHAT YOU GET FOR SIGNING UP:
- When you first sign up you receive ten cents ($0.10) off each gallon of gasoline that you purchase for the first thirty (30) days when you use your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Card at Participating Thorntons’ Locations.
HOW YOU EARN THORNTONS’ REFRESHING REWARDS:
You earnThorntons’ Refreshing Rewards each time you have a Qualifying Visit. A Qualifying Visit is earned each time you visit Participating Thorntons’ Locations and make a purchase using your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Card at Thorntons’ fuel pumps or at Thorntons’ registers. For example, if you enter the phone number associated with your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Card at the pump, and complete a purchase you will be awarded a Qualifying Purchase; however, you will not be awarded a Qualifying Visit when you use an ATM inside a Participating Thorntons’ Location or make a purchase at a Redbox at a Participating Thorntons’ Location. However, if you purchase an item that qualifies for rewards along with one of the aforementioned products you will earn a Qualifying Visit.
The number of visits for each Reward level is calculated by the number of Qualifying Visits you had in the past twelve (12) months.
There are three Refreshing Reward levels. You reach new levels each time you complete the requisite number of Qualifying Visits.
THREE REWARD LEVELS
WELCOME LEVEL: (After you register your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Card until you complete ten (10) Qualifying Visits)
After you register your card each time you have a Qualifying Visit you will be eligible to receive:
- Personalized discounts
- Personalized discounts will be generated, awarded and tailored to you, at the sole discretion of Thorntons.
- Electronic Punch Cards
- Thorntons will, from time to time, offer promotions in which you will be eligible to receive a free item with the purchase of a specified number of other items (i.e. purchase six (6) fountain drinks and get the seventh (7th) free
- So you do not need to carry around an extra keyfob, you can add your FREEquency Rewards Card rewards to your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Account at www.thorntonsinc.com/rewards or on your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards App.
- Automatic “Swipestakes” entries in participating Sweepstakes
- Sweepstakes will be conducted from time to time at the sole discretion of Thorntons Inc. Each sweepstakes will have its own set of official rules. See each sweepstakes official rules for details and restrictions. Special restrictions apply at Ohio Stores.
PREMIUM LEVEL: Active during your eleventh (11th) thru twenty-fifth (25th) Qualiftying Visit.
After Ten Qualifying Visits you will receive all of the benefits in the Welcome Level as well as:
- Gas Price Alerts sent to your cellular phone
- In order to receive this Reward you must affirmatively opt in on Thorntons’ website or on the Thorntons’ mobile app. The phone number you provide must have the ability to receive text messages. Message and Date rates may apply. Check your mobile plan for details. Thorntons Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for any message or data charges incurred by a Thorntons’ Gas Price Alert participants. For full Gas Price Alerts terms and conditions visit www.thorntonsinc.com/gaspricealerts
- You will receive $0.10 per gallon discount on the purchase of gasoline when you scan your Rewards card for the fuel purchase on your birthday
- Email receipts
- Receipts will only be sent to the email address you entered when you signed up for Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards. In order to be eligible to receive email receipts, you must expressly authorize Thorntons to send you these receipts.
VIP LEVEL (after 25 or more Qualifying Visits)
After 25 Qualifying Visits you receive everything all of the benefits included in the Welcome Level and Premium Level and:
- 24 hour low fuel price guarantee
- When you scan your Rewards Card, mobile app or enter your phone number associated with your Rewards Card at the pump or inside a participating Thorntons’ location for a gasoline purchase you will receive the lowest advertised price of the specific grade of your selected fuel at that Thorntons’ location within the previous 24 hour period.
- Only applicable on unleaded, plus and premium grade gasoline.
- Save $0.03 per gallon on every fill up in addition to receiving the 24 hour low fuel price guarantee
- Only applicable on unleaded, plus and premium grade gasoline.
HOW YOU CAN CHECK YOUR REWARD LEVEL:
- Visit any Participating Thorntons’ Location and ask any Customer Service Representative for your Reward information, or view your Rewards anytime by download Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards mobile app. Reward information, including levels and rewards, will be included at the bottom of your printed and electronically emailed receipt after any transaction using your Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Card.
By signing up and participating in the Thorntons’Refreshing Rewards Program you expressly agree to all terms and conditions.
The following restrictions apply: You cannot use multiple personalized discounts or Rewards for multiples of the same item in the same transaction. Rewards and Qualifying Visits cannot be transferred to another person or Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Member. You may only sign up for one Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards Account.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice at the sole discretion of Thorntons Inc.
Thorntons Inc. expressly reserves the right to discontinue the Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards program at any time at its sole discretion.
All Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards cards are licensed to Thorntons Inc. and you acquire no ownership interest or property right thereto. No right, title or interest in any intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks and copyrights, used by Thorntons Inc. in connection with the Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards card or program is transferred to you except as expressly authorized in writing and signed by Thorntons Inc.
Thorntons Inc. expressly reserves the right to suspend, terminate or discontinue a Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards member’s rewards for misuse or at any time for any reason.
Thorntons Inc. makes no express or implied warranties regarding the Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards card, program or your participation therein.
To report cards lost or stolen, or to obtain a replacement card call 1-800-928-8022.
Thorntons Inc., 10101 Linn Station Road, Suite 200, Louisville, Kentucky 40223
Thorntons Inc. all rights reserved.
Thorntons is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to Thorntons Company website (the "Sites"), mobile app and Point of Service Systems and governs data collection and usage. By using the Sites, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
When you visit and navigate our sites and when you communicate with us via our sites, we will not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily. You should be aware that when you visit our Sites, we collect certain information that provides us with "usage data," such as the number of visitors we receive, what pages are visited by a visitor or the ISPs or types of browsers most frequently used. This data helps us to analyze and improve the usefulness of our products and service.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Thorntons Inc public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our sites so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on other’s websites.
Use of your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to operate our sites and deliver the services you have requested. We also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services we offer. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
We do not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, We may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Thorntons Inc does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
We keep track of the websites and pages our customers visit from our website, in order to determine what products and services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Site to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Thorntons Inc or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Sites, or the public.
You should be aware that in general information sent through the Internet is not secure. We, however, do secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We also secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We will do everything possible to keep your personal information secure; however, we make no guarantees, warranties, promises or otherwise regarding the security of your personal information nor shall we be held responsible for any injury or damages as a result of any data breaches or cyber attack of any kind.
Changes to this Statement
We will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how it is protecting your information.
How To Contact Us Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.